Win Tix & Backstage Passes to Meat Loaf!!
That's right, you read it correctly and NOW you only have till an-extended September 20th to get your Meat Loaf drawings into us!
By entering this fantastic Meat Loaf contest of ours you'll not only have the chance to win 'Meat Loaf: The Show' Summer tour tickets, ... but “MEET MEAT LOAF” Backstage Passes also!
He’s a rock & roll icon and his concerts are legendary. The one and only Meat Loaf, a performer who’s been to hell and back and lived to sing about it—twice, in fact—is about to come to a town near you!
Meat Loaf has been active as an actor ('Fight Club,' 'The Salton Sea,' 'Crazy in Alabama,' 'Wayne’s World,' etc.), a racing car enthusiast and a fantasy sports fan and commentator. Meat Loaf’s Bat Out of Hell and Bat Out of Hell II: Back Into Hell are two of the best-selling rock albums of all time, moving a total of 60 million worldwide, more than half of that in the U.S. alone.
Last year, Sanctuary Music released the DVD 'Meat Loaf Live with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra.' His chart-topping 1993 hit, “I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That)” recently served as the theme to a national Dr. Pepper TV advertising campaign.
And so, just what is it we're gonna ask you to do to win these fantastic tix and Backstage Passes?
Well, it's really simple! Just put your artistic hats on and draw the great Meat Loaf! It's as easy as that, but make sure that your drawing is original, artistic, and importantly ... all your own work!
We will then have you send us your drawings and upon choosing the one that stands out the most to all of us here in the office, that person (and a guest) will be invited out to meet Meat Loaf in person ... and have him take a look at your drawing and sign it right there and then! So, perhaps leave an area where an original Meat Loaf autograph could easily be seen once he gets to sign it for you! Or, perhaps you just want to be photographed next to Meat Loaf and have him take your drawing as a gift? It's all up to you!
There will also be three Runner-Up prizes of other Meat Loaf items for the next best drawings ... again, decided upon by the hard working staff of this very magazine!
(Note: All chosen drawings will be featured on a winners page on the site after the show/meeting so watch out for that too!)
So, if you would like to win this fantastic chance of not only seeing Meat Loaf live in concert in September, but meeting the great man himself, start drawing right now!
Here are all the rules and regulations:
1) No drawing should be larger than 8.5 x 11 (standard copy paper size, for example, but drawn on any form of paper, etc.) and should be mailed placed between two pieces of cardboard for security.
2) Only drawings that arrive with an appropriately sized SAE (stamped self-addressed envelope) will be sent back to whence they came after the contest has ended. Don't forget, your return postage MUST be on the return envelope.
3) All drawings must be the original artwork and NOT a photo copy, etc.
4) Any drawings depicting nudity, vulgarity, profanity, or other such features will be immediately disqualified.
5) One entry per person only, please.
6) Please write your name, address, phone number, email addy, and date of birth on the BACK of your drawing ... in a pen that doesn't bleed through to the front, of course!
7) Please send your drawings, one per envelope if more than one person from your mailing address is entering, to the following address:
Meat Loaf Contest
PO Box 210681
Auburn Hills, MI 48321
8) Please know that if chosen as the Grand Prize winner of this contest that you are fully responsible for all your travel plans and monetary expenses therein. We will only be providing the two (2) tickets and the two (2) Meet and Greet Passes.
9) Lastly, please be aware that Exclusive Magazine will NOT be held responsible for any drawings sent back to sender that either do not arrive or arrive in less than perfect condition due to its travels via the USPS. We will NOT refund any monies you spent in sending your drawings.
Please have all your drawings in by August 31st, 2005 and should you be the lucky Grand Prize winners of our fantastic new contest, we look forward to taking you and a guest backstage to meat (er, meet!) the great Texan himself here in Michigan!
Best of luck, one and all, ... and get drawing!!!
Meat Loaf E-Card