'Want A Job In The Entertainment Industry?'
The position of 'Interactive Entertainment Marketing Intern' has now become available and comes with the following information:
* Learn about the interactive entertainment industry and corporate brand management
* Hone your communications skills
* Learn about Consumer Marketing strategies, tactics, and target audiences
* Work in teams
* Opportunities for both creative writing and business writing.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Experience in various Internet communities (i.e.: Newsgroups, message boards, email lists, etc.)
* Knowledge of current entertainment and trends (PRIMARY: Gaming; SECONDARY: music, television, film, fashion, sports)
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Internet Explorer, Word, Outlook and Excel and/or HTML/image design).
* Creative writing
* Coordinate with project team to help disseminate information to online communities and key video game websites regarding events/contests/promotions as well as breaking news on specific titles, etc.
* Track messages to message boards, newsgroups, In-depth Internet research for new and current projects
* One-on-one communication with leading fans and consumers online
* Compile promotional merchandise into mailers to be sent out to partners, fans, and street team members
* Track responses to posts and analyze consumer feedback
* Other duties as needed.
Interested? Then please email resume and cover letter to:
or fax to 212.354.2651